Our Beagle puppies are ready for their new homes by 8-9 weeks of age. Every Beagle puppy is vet checked, up to date on shots and wormed around 4, 5, 6 and 8 weeks. The puppies come with the following:
- AKC Registration
- Vet checked with State Certificate of Veterinary Inspection
- AKC Reunite Microchip Enrollment and lifetime pet recovery service
- Lifetime Live Phone Support from AKC Dog Trainers (AKC GoodDog! Helpline)
- AKC New Puppy Handbook
- AKC Family Dog magazine – I year subscription
- Complimentary first office visit at a veterinary practice listed with the AKC Veterinary Network
- Complimentary 60 day free trial AKC Pet Healthcare Plan
- Health guarantee
- Dewclaws removed
We take great pride in our Beagle puppies and want all of them to go to good homes. All of our Beagle puppies are $1250 with limited AKC registration for either sex. A deposit of $250 is required to hold your Beagle puppy or to be put on a waiting list for upcoming Beagle puppies. Picks are determined by the order deposits are received. If you were interested in full AKC registration, please contact us before placing your deposit, to find out if we are offering full registration from any current litters. Deposits are non-refundable, but are transferable to future litters or can be rolled over to the next litter if there aren’t enough puppies in the litter you placed a deposit on.
Once the Beagle puppies are born, all families will be notified when the puppies are about 2 weeks old. At 5-6 weeks families will pick out their Beagle puppy in the order of deposits received by pictures or videos. Once the puppies have received their second set of shots at 8 weeks, they will be ready for puppy visits or to go to their new homes. At 8-9 weeks Beagle puppies may be picked up at our home unless other arrangements are made.
***Please use the following info for the Beagle Health Guarantee portion:
***Void if Beagle puppy is spayed/neutered before 12 months of age***
At 9 weeks of age, the Beagle pups are ready to leave our home and join their new family. We know we have done our best in raising your new family member and we back our Beagle puppies with these comprehensive guarantees. All Beagle pups leaving our home will have already been micro-chipped. Any Beagle pup/dog being returned must match their said microchip number for this guarantee to be honored.
1.) General Health Guarantee – 5 day
2.) Eye Disorder Guarantee – 30 month
3.) Hip Dysplasia Guarantee – 30 month
If your veterinarian states that your Beagle puppy has any problem that makes it a poor health risk (this does not include the presence of external parasites such as fleas, ticks, lice, mites, mange, etc. or internal parasites such as giardia, coccidiosis, tapeworm, roundworm, hookworm, heartworm, etc.), you may, within 5 days of purchase, return the Beagle puppy (along with the AKC registration papers and all materials) for a full refund. A written, signed, and dated statement from your veterinarian is required detailing the description of symptoms supporting his/her opinion and an explanation as to why this Beagle puppy would be a poor health risk. This exam and all associated costs are the buyer’s responsibility. Please note that this is 5 days from when the Beagle pup leaves our premises.
Nacius’ kennel is not obligated to exercise this section of the contract if we believe that the Beagle puppy is the victim of an accident or has been abused.
2.) EYE DISORDERS
You must have your dog’s eyes examined by a Canine Ophthalmologist within 30 months of Date of Birth. The forms must be submitted to OFA for review. If your dog receives a “non-clear” rating that could NOT have possibly been due to an injury or poor health management, then you may be eligible for a refund. OFA is the ONLY authority for rating your dog’s eyes. All associated costs are the buyer’s responsibility. Breeder’s Option codes ARE passing.
3.) HIP DYSPLASIA
Every Beagle puppy produced by Nacius’ kennels is guaranteed to be free of hip dysplasia. While hip dysplasia could happen, this guarantee is offered to protect your personal and monetary investment. All associated costs are the buyer’s responsibility.
After 24 and before 30 months of age, you must have your dog’s hips x-rayed by a reputable veterinarian and they must be submitted to the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA). If your dog receives a rating of moderate or severe, you may be eligible for a refund or replacement Beagle puppy of comparable breeding and price. OFA is the only authority for rating your dog’s hips. Nacius’ kennel has the right to require a second opinion due to variations in technique and position while x-raying.
In the case of dysplasia, you must submit a copy of the x-ray and OFA report to us. The dog must be genetically dysplastic. The guarantee does not apply to a dog that cannot receive an OFA number due to injury or nutritional deficiency.
** Nacius’ kennel does NOT cover any other disorders/ailments not stated on this Health Guarantee.**
CONDITIONS FOR NACIUS’ KENNELSGUARANTEE:
To make a claim under any of these provisions, all documentation from Veterinarians and OFA must be submitted for review. In order for this guarantee to be honored, the buyer must abide by the following rules:
- Your dog must be fully registered with the American Kennel Club no later than 12 months of age.
- All requests of refunds must be made in writing and submitted within 10 days after receiving your dogs written diagnosis.
- If you are eligible to receive a full refund, you must return the dog and registration papers that are transferable back to Nacius’ kennels before a refund is issued. This copy of the guarantee must accompany the dog. The owner is responsible for any shipping costs to return the dog to Nacius’ kennels or the fee will be deducted from the refund.
- You will receive a 50% refund if you choose to keep the dog. In this situation, you must spay/neuter the dog at your expense and submit written verification from the licensed veterinarian who performed the surgery before we will issue your refund. You will also need to send us a copy of this guarantee.
- Eye exams must be submitted by a Canine Ophthalmologist to OFA as stated in Section 2 in the timeframe outlined. Failure to do so will void this guarantee. OFA shall be the sole judge of the hereditary eye problems. Eyes must be rejected by OFA. This means that OFA will not issue and OFA number for the eyes.
- Hip x-rays must be submitted to OFA as stated in Section 3, in the timeframe outlined. Failure to do so will void this guarantee. OFA will be the sole judge of the hip x-rays. Hips must be rejected OFA.
- There are multiple health clearances that we require for each dog we have the produced to have before being entered into a breeding program. NO GUARANTEE will be honored if the dog has been used for breeding before ALL the following testing has been completed (accidental or planned):
- OFA-Hips (Preliminaries do not apply – must be official 24 certified by OFA). Acceptable ratings are: Fair, Good, Excellent (Hips).
- A passing annual CERF exam performed by a licensed canine ophthalmologist.
- The owner must NOT spay/neuter dog until a minimum of 12 months of age to allow growth plates to mature. Complete health records must be submitted to Nacius’ kennels along with any other veterinary documentation. Poor health management may disqualify you from receiving a new puppy or a full or partial refund.
- All the freight charges are to be paid by the owner for both the replacement dog as well as the dog being returned.
- The owner must be the original owner. This guarantee is non-transferable to new owners if the dog is sold.
Your refund, if applicable, will be issued within 90 days.
Nacius Pepe Le Pew
Pepe is one of the sweetest little 13 inch tricolor beagles you will meet. Her sire is Doylands Rooster and her dam is FCGD Huntspur’s PDQ Polly. She had several field champions and international field champions in her pedigree. Contact us if you would like to see her full pedigree.
Kares’s Brushbusting Cooz’s Reba
Reba is a playful 13 inch tricolor female. Her sire is 2012’s better beagling high hound of the year, FCGD Bachman’s Tuffer Than Yers. Her dam is Lone Pine Cooz’s Swampin Sammi. She has some real nice dogs in her pedigree. Contact us if you would like to see her full pedigree.
Nacius Tuff Free
Tuff is a great looking 13 inch tri-color male. His sire is 2012’s better beagling high hound of the year, FCGD Bachman’s Tuffer Than Yers. His dam is Brown Ridge Rambling Rose, PP bench show champion. Tuff has several more field champions in his pedigree. Contact us if you would like to see his full pedigree.
Nacius Rockin Rango
Rango is a nice 13 inch back and tan male with an excellent pedigree. His sire is FCGD Pine Acres Black Hunter. His dam is Dogpatch Imminent RuRu. If you go back just three generations in his pedigree, you will find 10 field champions. Contact us if you would like to see his full pedigree.
Beagle Health Guarantee